This elementary truth, so deeply felt by the Peoples and fought so much by the media under the pretext of conspiracy theory, has, to be demonstrated, only to take into account the facts and archives, and especially the strange “blanks” left by the theoreticians of the absurd.
In reality, each of us suspects that deliberately excluding economic issues from history is indicative of the desire to cover our tracks. We all know that we have to look for “who benefits from the crime”!
Questions still unanswered in 2021
What the general public, on the other hand, does not know is the extraordinary violence with which these state lies are imposed.
Thus, in 2021, and if we only consider the period 1919-1945, the answers to the following questions, although known to experts and historians, have still not been provided to the general public:
- Why have the “experts” of all persuasions “forgotten” that the rearmament of Germany, begun in the USSR in 1923, under the secret clauses of the Treaty of Rapallo, was financed and carried out by English banks and trusts and Americans who had massively invested in German and Soviet industry?
- How is it that the gigantic arms complexes “secretly” set up in the USSR by these same companies were able to build, between 1922 and 1934, and this in complete violation of international treaties, munitions, bombs, chemical weapons, planes, guns, tanks, warships, and other submarines, which Hitler was going to use from 1937, to carry out his campaigns?
- Why do historians apparently attach no importance to what was, for more than 10 years, a flagrant violation of the Treaty of Versailles and a major attack on the policies of détente and disarmament carried out both by the League of Nations and by the pan-European movement of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi?
- How is it possible that a small inverted strike from the district of Schwäbing in Munich, without ideals, without culture and which had nothing of a warrior, came to power?
- Why, when he had spent 4 years of war as a staff courier, far from the fighting, is Hitler still considered today, by many historians, as a “hero of the Great War”?
- Why do the same historians forget his political commitment, when he was a soldier in the communist republic of Bavaria in 1920, elected convinced of a communist section in his regiment, and virulent to the point of being nicknamed “Addi the Red” ?
- Why remove from any reasoning that the future leader of the Nazi party (NSDAP) denounced all his comrades, bringing them to the execution post, during the collapse of this republic, in order to save his life?
- Why did he subsequently display such apparent hatred for Communism?
- By virtue of what logic was it believed necessary to “forget” that he was put in charge by the leaders of the nationalist right of the secret services of the army, therefore of the big trusts – no doubt seduced by the capacities of exceptional adaptation of their new protege – to infiltrate the NSDAP, then to take the lead?
- How was Hitler, then a simple political candidate with no personal fortune, able to finance the salaries and social contributions of a private army of 3 million men and the hundreds of meetings with great spectacles that made him famous, in a country ruined by its war debts and successive crises?
- How is it that he was able to rearm Germany, remilitarize the Rhineland, carry out the Anschluss with Austria after having had its Chancellor assassinated, thus seizing gold reserves, armaments, raw materials? and Austrian factories, without firing a shot? All this with an army of operettas?
- Which allowed him to support Franco militarily in Spain, thus opening up access to rare minerals from Spanish mines, then to seize Czechoslovakia and take control of its economy, without the great democratic powers lifting the little finger ?
Why did the German Communist Party, following Stalin’s orders, help the Nazi Party to come to power by supporting it in three major elections?
Why did Kurt von Schleicher, the “social general” who had presided, under the Weimar Republic, over the secret rearmament of Germany and the German-Soviet rapprochement, had he granted, on Stalin’s strong advice, forty million marks to the Nazis, in order to finance Hitler’s electoral campaign, while the party was on the verge of bankruptcy? Was his assassination during the Night of the Long Knives the way to make an embarrassing witness disappear?
- How is it conceivable that commercial exchanges, and in particular the manufacture of arms by German factories on Soviet territory, continued between the USSR and the Nazi Reich, yet declared enemies since 1933?
- Why did Stalin secretly initiate a rapprochement with the Third Reich, as early as 1935, when officially Hitler presented himself as the champion of the anti-communist struggle?
- Why did Stalin eliminate from his army and his government all opponents of this rapprochement during the “bloody purges” of 1937?
- Why did Heydrich and the Nazi secret services help him in this task, in particular by fabricating the false documents which would enable Marshal Tukhachevsky and the other supporters of an Anglo-Soviet alliance to be sentenced to death?
- Why did German technicians and engineers continue to work secretly in the USSR, in German and Anglo-Saxon factories and companies, after Hitler came to power?
- Why did the French government, also perfectly aware of Germany’s secret rearmament since 1923, do nothing to combat it?
- Why did the great Lorraine metallurgists, even the most indomitable adversaries of Germany, like Mr. de Wendel, continue to supply their German counterparts Krupp or Thyssen, even after the Nazis took power, with all the steel necessary for manufacture their weapons, and this until 1939?
- Why was the good quality coal that these steelworks needed delivered under the same conditions and without the slightest restriction, by the English industrialists?
- Why did Sweden not apply any limits on the export of its steel?
- Why did England and the United States act, as early as 1920, to politically isolate France and free themselves from the military commitments made to her, leaving their “Ally” alone in the face of the German danger?
- Why was the “little alliance” uniting France and the Balkan countries, or even the Franco-Russian alliance, diplomatically opposed by the British?
- Why did the English stubbornly refuse to consider an alliance with Russia from 1917 to 1939?
- How is it that, a few days before the signing of the disastrous Treaty of Munich, Chamberlain, perfectly informed three times by the German generals that Hitler was going to be assassinated and the Nazi party decapitated, rushed into a plane, without even consult his own government, to land in Berlin and thus save, in full knowledge of the facts, the life of the dictator?
- How have historians of all persuasions been able to dismiss from their reasoning that a few days before the invasion of Czechoslovakia, when the Prague Stock Exchange was logically collapsing, the world’s largest trusts rushed to buy back the shares of the largest Czech banks and companies?
- That this process enriches in the same way the same “vulture” trusts, at the time of the other Hitlerian conquests?
- That the investments of the German subsidiary of Unilever, a British industrial giant, increased from 20 million pounds sterling in 1930 to 37 million in 1939 and that the most intense period of investment corresponds very exactly to the takeover of Jewish companies, after the ‘Anschluss, then to the “Munich coup”, finally to that of Prague?
- Why do historians omit to recall that France, the second colonial power after the British Empire, had been since the end of the 1920s the second world financial power, that it had the largest gold reserve after the United States? United, and in 1939 the most powerful army in Europe?
- Why, when the Banque de France had been coming to the aid of the pound sterling in the midst of a debacle for years, did the British Minister of Finance decide, two days after having begged his French counterparts to buy back a few more million pounds , to devalue its currency, causing the Banque de France to lose millions of gold francs in one weekend?
- Why did England rearm only partially and late, thus forcing France to rearm in 1932, and therefore to weaken its finances?
- Why did the British government sign, in 1935, without consulting its French allies, a naval treaty allowing Hitler to rebuild a war fleet, again in complete contradiction with the provisions of the Treaty of Versailles?
- Why do we still let the general public believe that the German army was perfectly armed and at the cutting edge of technology, when the Reich could no longer finance its rearmament program since 1937?
- Why did Stalin sign the German-Soviet agreement with such haste in August 1939, when he was well aware that, a few weeks later, Hitler’s attack on Poland should have been postponed for several months? because of the onset of winter rains? – Could it be because this “unfortunate haste” allowing the forces of the Reich to surprise the Poles in their mobilization, at the same time took the French by surprise in their effort of rearmament, and gave the Nazis the possibility of seizing the factories? and Polish weapons in order to complete their armament for the famous “Blitzkrieg”?
- Why did Stalin refuse, in 1941, for almost 24 hours, to believe in the German attack on his country, until he received the official declaration of war?
- Why did Hitler attack the USSR by refusing to carry out an anti-Bolshevik campaign, which would have ensured him the support of the population and the enrollment of anti-Communist Russian divisions, if his objective was really to eradicate communism?
- Why do historians so easily “forget” the two betrayals committed against Czechoslovakia, then Poland, by the British and French governments? Two countries to which they were bound by numerous treaties giving all guarantees of military intervention, in the event of a German attack…
- Why have we erased from official history the beginnings of a Europe officially founded in Brussels by the steel, coal and chemical cartels on September 30, 1926?
- Why, in 2021, are the experts still silent about the cartelization of the entire European economy and the distribution of the areas of influence of each of these cartels in the world?
- Why was the role played by these same European cartels in the 1920s and 1930s also kept secret in order to protect themselves from industrial competition from the United States and to ensure the political independence of Europe in the face of American demands? ?
- Why do historians continue to claim that the “Prague coup” of March 15, 1939, determined Chamberlain to have no further dealings with Hitler, when in July of the same year, less than two months before the outbreak of the hostilities, his principal adviser, Wilson, and his trade minister Hudson, negotiated a loan of one billion pounds sterling to the Nazi Reich, (that is to say 200 billion pounds sterling in present value), the abandonment of the guarantees given to Poland , and the distribution of reciprocal zones of influence in the world?
Zones of influence” corresponding to those of the cartels in charge of creating the “new world order”.
- Why did Montagu Norman, both President of the Bank of England and Director of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), deliver Czechoslovakia’s central bank gold to Hitler, when nothing was there? obliged, and this in complete disagreement with the conventions signed with this State?
- Why was this same Montagu Norman never worried, when he was, throughout the 1930s, the unfailing support of Hjalmar Schacht, declared Nazi and President of the Reichsbank, who organized the currency and the economy of a Reich, then in full rearmament?
- Why do historians see Herman Goering as an extravagant drug addict, when between 1934 and 1939 he became one of the richest men in the world with his cartel the “Herman Goering Werke?” »
A global cartel, with multiple international ramifications, of which there is curiously no trace in historiography.
- Why have we “forgotten” that the greatest French industrialists delivered the steel and the raw materials essential to the rearmament of the Nazi Reich until the declaration of war?
- Why does this amnesia also concern the so-called “neutral” countries which participated in the same way in this massive rearmament?
- How is it that the proxies of the main leaders of the largest American trusts found themselves at the head of the German war industries? This both in the USSR from 1923 where thousands of deportees from the Gulags would die in their factories, and later in Nazi Germany, in the very heart of the concentration camps, where again thousands of deportees would die to enrich the shareholders. of these firms?
I am talking here about Ford Germany, IG Farben, IBM, General Motors (Opel), ITT, AEG and hundreds of other officially “German” factories but with 80% or 100% American capital whose the interests were often very strongly linked to the Cartel Herman Goering Werke and whose members of the boards of directors were called, among others, Bush and Kennedy, respectively fathers and grandfather of three Presidents of the United States.
- Why fail to recall that the future President Roosevelt made a fortune in the 1920s by creating an investment agency for American funds in Germany?
- Why were Messrs. Dawes and Young chosen to draw up the economic aid plans for Germany when they belonged to certain management committees of the major American cartels already mentioned?
- Why was 80% of the capital allocated to Germany under these Dawes and Young plans actually allocated to these same American companies, themselves associated with the giant Cartel: Herman Goering Werke?
- How can we explain that, as soon as Hitler came to power in 1933, the United States increased its oil deliveries to the Hitler Reich in full rearmament, quadrupling these deliveries between 1933 and 1939, if not to allow their arms factories to operate at full capacity?
- Why did J.P. Morgan, the most powerful banker on Wall Street, choose John Foster Dulles, at that time a lawyer for IG Farben and who in 1926 would be executive director of Sullivan and Cromwell, the law firm of all the American cartels, to organize the establishment of these trusts at the heart of the European economy?
- Why did Hjalmar Schacht, Hitler’s finance minister in charge of financing the “miracle” of German rearmament, remain in constant contact with J.F. Dulles throughout his mandate?
- Why was the brother of the latter, Alan Dulles, appointed head of the American secret services in Switzerland, if not to ensure in the shadows the smooth running of commercial relations between the USA and the Reich?
- How could we “forget” that IBM New York (with 100% American management and capital) supplied the Nazis from 1934, then throughout the conflict, with the punched cards, the computers and the necessary technicians to identify and file the Jews (going back to the 4th generation), or even the opponents and the mentally and physically handicapped, promised to sterilization or elimination?
- That these machines, rented by IBM at exorbitant prices from the Reich, and used in the heart of the concentration camps, were essential elements in the proper management and application of the Shoa?
- That these same computers made it possible at the same time to list and file all the industrial, commercial and private wealth of the occupied countries, in order to organize their systematic looting, to organize the logistics of the army down to the smallest detail, or even the files of the Gestapo and the various services of repression and control of the German people…
A totally impossible task without IBM machines and the very foundation of the mythical German “efficiency”.
- Why on December 13, 1941, only two days after the Reich’s declaration of war on the United States, did Roosevelt issue, very discreetly, a presidential decree allowing American companies to circumvent the embargo on the Nazi Reich, in order to that they can continue to do business with the Axis countries, as with the neutral countries living on good terms with these same enemy countries, on condition that they have a special authorization?
- What logic followed American investments in Germany when they soared from $450 million when war broke out in 1939 to $475 million when Germany declared war on the United States in December 1941? That same year, 553 American affiliates worked for Nazi Germany.
- Why in the fall of 1941 did the New York Stock Exchange steadily rise as it became increasingly clear that the Nazi “lightning war” in the east was not going to end in victory?
- Why the role of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), headed by an American, which launders gold from the banks of occupied states, the proceeds of looting, dental gold, or jewelry from concentration camps, is it still hidden to this day?
- Why does official history forget to recall the role played by some of the largest American banks, such as Chase Manhattan or J.P. Morgan, as well as that of Swiss banks, in the repatriation of the profits made by these companies? weapons during the war?
- Why were the BRI, like all the large Swiss, American, English, French, Dutch etc. private banks, which participated in this systematic plunder of Europe for the benefit of the large international trusts, not worried?
- How is it conceivable, when Berlin was bombarded in July 1940 by British heavy bombers, that no German arms factory with American capital, although located within their radius of action, was affected and that those they were able to continue to produce the armament necessary for the Reich, throughout the duration of the war, contributing at the same time to prolonging the war against the USSR?…
Who will explain why, when Hitler had sent Churchill, in May 1941, a peace proposal providing for: A general disarmament, at the same time as the immediate and unconditional withdrawal of all German forces from the occupied countries, then the return democratic governments and free elections – this one was hidden from all the Allies by the British Prime Minister?
- In the same vein, why was Rudolf Hess arrested as soon as he arrived? Then put incommunicado and held prisoner until his murder in Spandau prison in 1987, a few weeks before his release?
- How is it that after the war, the few Cartels who suffered damage in the last months of the conflict, such as General Motors, or other large American companies, not only remained unpunished, but received compensation for the rare damage suffered by their German subsidiaries, following the British or American raids?
Compensation paid by governments, therefore taxpayers, German, French, or American…
- How is it possible that IG Farben, which produced the ammunition, gasoline and rubber necessary for the German army throughout the war, IBM, Ford and General Motors (Opel) which built the tanks and trucks, or even ITT, which supplies all the electrical equipment, were able to resume their activities at the end of the war, in their factories intact, to participate in the reconstruction of Europe and the start of the Cold War?
- How to explain that the Americans, who nevertheless had the possibility of landing in Europe from 1943, waited until 1944 and the inevitable victory of Russia, to engage in the West?
- Why did they prefer to land in North Africa and the Middle East in 1942, if not to secure Iranian and Iraqi oil and access routes to Syria and North Africa, while blocking a possible Soviet advance towards this area? rich in oil?
- Why is the Chinese and Eastern issue, essential for American tankers, as for the British Empire, so often “forgotten” by historians?
- Why is the animosity between the USA and the British Empire in the 1920s and 1930s, particularly with regard to the same oil issues, completely concealed, when it was on the verge of degenerating into armed conflict?
- Why were the largest French refineries all bombed and destroyed by the Anglo-Saxons, when they had no more oil to refine for a long time?
- Why did the “experts” of all persuasions so easily “forget” the reception given at the Waldorf Astoria in New York on June 26, 1940, the day of France’s defeat? Rejoicings attended besides the German trade delegation, led by Gehrard Westrick: Mr. Edsel, the son of Henry Ford, representing the Ford factories. Representatives of General Motors, IBM, General Electric, Eastman Kodak, ITT, Standard Oil, accompanied by their lawyer in Germany. James D. Mooney, head of foreign investments at General Motors and its CEO, Alfred P. Sloan, who had this “good word” which we will admit reflected the thoughts of all the guests: “The democratic countries of the world have unintelligent leaders. No… Stupid, and short-sighted… So it’s only natural that democracies have to pack up when an alternative system comes along with leaders who are strong, smart, aggressive, who make people work longer and more actively and who have gangster instinct. And, indeed, it seems that now the democracies are no longer in the race. Five days later, the Nazi victory was again celebrated with great pomp, again at the Waldorf, this time by Rieber, big boss of Texaco and great friend of the fascists, Germans, Europeans and Americans. Once again, we saw the elite of international high finance crowding there, celebrating this economic windfall, this new advance in their European interests…
- Why, for 70 years, have the secret services, mainly English, destroyed thousands of compromising documents? Murdered (sorry, you probably had to say “suicided”) key witnesses and maintained a leaden screed on the truth?
- How is it that the attack on Pearl Harbor could have been a “surprise” for the American navy, when the British cipher services knew perfectly and without the slightest possible doubt the place of the attack, and this two days in advance?
- Why was the “Octagon System” that allowed the CIA and ex-Nazis to exfiltrate the Nazi war chest so carefully camouflaged to this day?
- What was the role of Chancellor Adenauer in the rearmament of Germany and the “Octagon” system, which used SS gold to finance his political party, the CDU, subservient to the USA?
- Who wanted and started the Cold War? And why ?
- Finally, why have those who write History for the Peoples so casually “forgotten” the warning issued on January 17, 1961, by President Eisenhower, when he was about to leave power, against the power of the military-industrial lobby: “We must be wary of unwarranted influence, whether intended or not, by the military-industrial complex. The risk of a fatal increase in the abuse of power exists and will persist. Let us never let the weight of this complex endanger our freedoms or our democracy. »
- And this corollary question: Why was J.F. Kennedy assassinated when he was preparing, on the advice of President de Gaulle, to end the war in Vietnam?
Everyone will have understood it, I could continue this list on many pages, but I had promised to stick to the Second World War…
“We never lie as much as before the elections, during the war and after the hunt”, used to say Georges Clemenceau, and one observation is essential in 2021: The line remains correct, since the works published to date do not answer any of these questions in a synthetic way.
While the facts are perfectly known, the archives have been opened, the books written, the proponents of “Official History”, avoid criticizing them, modestly turning their eyes away from the work of their colleagues and the indisputable reality of the archives. , for lack of being able to mention them without compromising the interests of those who remain the “Masters of the Planet”, and whose names have shone continuously for more than a century, at the tops of the tallest buildings.
To these essential questions, which in turn generate so many others, the “experts” answer:
“Evil genius, reign of terror, fault of the German people, envoy of the Devil, racist ideology, incomprehensible madness, fatal illogicality” and other hazy explanations.
In reality, all this is a tall tale, by which the accredited authors accumulate honors and official recognition, because there has never been a war without, at its origin, a basely self-serving intention, a well-ordered financing, and a perfectly determined will.
No “fatality” has ever been taken into account, and the Second World War and its sixty-five million victims, did not break the rule, despite all the smokescreens that we fought to deploy for 70 years.
This is why the entire history of the 20th century can be summed up in two strong ideas:
- The first is economic with the emergence of new economic powers and the opening of new markets. (Germany, Russia, China)
- To manage them as well as possible, the big global trusts have organized themselves into cartels and have shared the planet in order to avoid competing with each other. Each cartel has its Zone of Influence.
- It was in order to oppose the ever-increasing stake taken by Anglo-Saxon cartels in German companies that their European counterparts came together to try to put an end to the “infiltration” of their industries.
- Hitler put himself at their head, thus defying his former Anglo-Saxon sponsors, and there was war.
- The second major fact is social.
- A new conception of social relations in opposition to old values and conservative powers had appeared with the century.
- Their spearhead: Communist and socialist ideas. Skilful maneuver orchestrated by big international “black” capital in order to order to their advantage the ideas of freedom, social justice and democracy. Because everything in economy, therefore in politics, is a matter of legitimacy, therefore manipulation of opinions and Peoples.
- The third data is ideological, since it was necessary to find the pretexts able to mobilize Peoples already strongly tired by the First world war and having no desire to repeat the same errors.
This is why the Great Stateless black capital, tax evader and instigator of wars and revolutions of all kinds financed Communism and Fascism, two forces apparently contradictory, but only capable of blinding the Peoples made vulnerable by the economic disorders that succeeded the Great War.
It is these upheavals that will decide everything.
This is what we must remember if we want to understand why billions were invested in war material and why hundreds of millions of human beings were sacrificed, during the bloodiest century in history.