“The blitzkrieg relied on the existence of ‘helpful enemies’ who would not just make mistakes but the right mistakes. »
End of quote (D.E. Showalter 1940 French defeat, German victory under the eye of foreign historians page 38)
Or, in opposition to Mr. Frieser’s “incomprehensible” Blitzkrieg thesis, the basis for a proper betrayal…
Thus, the revelation of the French military betrayal of May-June 1940 makes it possible to lengthen the list of questions left unresolved by the accredited “experts”:
- Why, since the opening of the archives of the Battle of France in the year 2000, have none of the historians who have established their reputation and published so many books on this battle suddenly given up writing on the subject?
- Why did the French State not return, at the same time as these archives, all those it stole under Vichy and in the immediate post-war period?
- Why has no investigation been carried out for eighty years concerning the infantrymen of the “special cagoulard sections” and their “ghost” tanks who attacked the French blockhouses on the heights of Sedan on May 13, 1940
- Why were these blockhouses blown up during the occupation, if not to try to erase all traces of these reverse attacks?
- Why did Hitler impose during the same period a “prohibited zone” extending from Sedan to Dunkirk, all along what was later called “the Panzer corridor”?
- Prohibition which left hundreds of corpses to rot on the spot without being able to be buried!
Could it be because some curious people could have discovered men and tanks there that had no business there?
- Why were the main military leaders, all members or sympathizers of the Cagoule, at the origin of the collapse of the French armies in 1940, appointed to important positions under Vichy and decorated with the francisque?
- Why was Pétain, perfectly identified by police investigations and the secret services as the secret leader of the Military Cagoule, cleared by Daladier who personally threw his file into the fire so that no trace of it remained?
- Why was Marx Dormoy, Minister of the Interior of the Popular Front who had ordered these investigations into the Cagoulard plot, first arrested by Vichy, then assassinated by La Cagoule?
- Why in Germany, after Nuremberg, did they rush to execute all those who could have testified?
- Why in France, have we organized rigged trials, carried out with a bang by their former accomplices, and in some cases, as for Laval, by organizing real judicial assassinations, if not for the sole purpose of silencing those who would have had the opportunity to reveal a certain truth?
- Why did we find, a few years after the war, many of Vichy’s collaborators, among the most culpable, in key positions in various state apparatuses of the Fifth Republic?
- Why were hundreds of former Nazis elevated to equally important positions in Germany?
- Why did the US Secret Service hire ex-Nazis after allowing them to escape the purge?
- Why did none of the “Blitzkrieg theoreticians”, for eighty years, give the slightest credit to the works of French and foreign generals who clearly denounced military treason?
Finally, the ultimate question: If historians chose tomorrow to answer these questions, wouldn’t the understanding of the world in which we live be completely upset?
Le Forum des historiens en colère - Tous droits réservés